This guidance note briefly explains the steps in the environmental impact assessment eia process that a project proponent must undertake to get approval to execute an environment related project. 1 1 introduction this note provides operational guidance for addressing the social and environmental assessment and management requirements of undps ses see the policy delivery process section of the ses. 1 1 introduction 11 guidance note aims this guidance note has been prepared by the centre for environment fisheries and aquaculture science cefas an agency of the department for environment food. January 1 2012 2 guidance note 1 assessment and management of environmental and social risks and impacts objectives to identify and evaluate environmental and social risks and impacts of the project
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.