Intermediate housing is homes for sale and rent provided at a cost above social rent but below market levels subject to the criteria in the affordable housing definition above. 11 social housing rents have increased faster than earnings since 2001 02 since 2011 the government has allowed local authority and housing association landlords to set rents at affordable levels which it defines as up to 80 of local market. Holmefield house estate in north kensington london to challenge negative stereotypes around social housing presumably what is meant by stigma is an important task but not of . In the good old days councils and housing associations built social rented housing often called council housing it was a simple idea in which rents were based on a formula that combined
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.